2021 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION: WATERWAYS
9/18/2021: Entries Due
9/25/2020: Exhibition Opens
10/15/2020: Awards Ceremony
11/13/2020: Exhibition Closes
"Water is life. It forms our world and our lives. It allows us to travel and blocks our paths. It determines where we live and work and what we eat and drink. It is an essential natural resource that people struggle to access and control.Water shapes human culture — our ways of life."
We invite photographers to share a personal expression of how water shapes our lives and our world for the 2021 Photography Competition.
Entry Fee is $35, payable upon submission of entry. Up to three works can be submitted.
Entry deadline is 5:00 PM on Saturday, September 18, 2021
Virtual Awards Ceremony Thursday, October 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM via Facebook Live
All submissions must be:
- Created between 9/18/2020 and 9/18/2021
- No more than 40 inches long
- Framed or gallery wrapped
- Ready to hang with strong hanging wire attached with D or O rings (or similar). Use of claw hangers will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- Accompanied with high-resolution photos for marketing and publicity efforts, sent via Google Drive, Dropbox, or other large file sharing portal. We also accept USB thumb drives, if that is easier for you.
Click here to complete the entry form. Please bring the completed entry form with your entries.