2022 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION: The West
9/17/2022: Entries Due
9/24/2022: Exhibition Opens
10/8/2022: Awards Ceremony from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
11/12/2022: Exhibition Closes
We invite photographers to share a personal expression of how living in The West shapes our lives and our world for the 2022 Photography Competition.
Entry Fee is $35, payable upon submission of entry. Up to three works can be submitted.
Entry deadline is 5:00 PM on Saturday, September 17, 2022
All submissions must be:
- Created between 9/17/2021 and 9/17/2022
- No more than 40 inches long
- Framed or gallery wrapped
- Ready to hang with strong hanging wire attached with D or O rings (or similar). Use of claw hangers will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- Accompanied with high-resolution photos for marketing and publicity efforts, sent via Google Drive, Dropbox, or other large file sharing portal. We also accept USB thumb drives, if that is easier for you.
Click here to complete the entry form! Please bring the completed entry form with your entries.