Coronavirus Information and Protocols:
We take seriously the health and well being of all our visitors and staff and are implementing recommended protocols, which include:
- Priority hours for high-risk groups: Tuesday-Friday 10am - 12pm, Saturdays 12pm-1pm.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Employees screened daily for symptoms and will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer and soap accessible throughout the gallery.
- Each visiting household must provide an email address or phone number for virus contact tracing. This is required of us per state and city protocols in the event should a visitor test positive for COVID-19 the health department can reach out to you. Doing so keeps our visitors and staff safe.
These and other protocols are subject to change depending on the current declared phase as defined by the color-coded health guidance system developed by the State of Utah to guide health behaviors for individuals and businesses. Specific guidelines for Box Elder County may differ from state-wide restrictions.
Visit coronavirus.utah.gov for the latest updates and phased guidelines.
The museum has taken the Stay Safe to Stay Open Pledge:
As a part of the Utah business community, and as a member of Utah’s community as a whole, we recognize the need to comply with health guidelines to protect our employees, our customers and our vulnerable population. We recognize the importance of following health guidelines to show care, consideration and appreciation for our customers and to do our part to protect Utah’s population and economy.
We will comply with the current version of the Phased Guidelines for the General Public and Businesses to Maximize Public Health and Economic Reactivation an addendum as referenced in the Utah Leads Together Plan. Additionally, we will provide a point of contact to communicate with visitors to help them feel safe.
Visit stayopenutah.com for more information on the Stay Safe to Stay Open Pledge.